The Department of Computer Science at the National University of Singapore (NUS) invites applications for several tenure-track as well as tenured faculty positions. We have positions dedicated to cyber security, machine learning, robotics (particularly, robot learning), computer vision, computer systems (in particular, embedded systems), data analytics, particularly in statistical and algorithmic foundations, and visual analytics. We also welcome strong applications in other areas of computing. NUS’ Department of Computer Science is highly ranked internationally. It enjoys ample research funding, moderate teaching loads, excellent facilities, and extensive international collaborations. The department covers all major research areas in computer science and boasts a thriving PhD program that attracts the brightest students from the region and beyond. More information is available at www.comp.nus.edu.sg/careers
NUS offers highly competitive salaries and is situated in Singapore, an English-speaking cosmopolitan city that is a melting pot of many cultures, both the east and the west. Singapore offers high-quality education and healthcare at all levels, high levels of personal freedom and security, as well as very low tax rates.
While we are primarily looking for candidates for Assistant Professor positions, we also welcome applications from exceptional candidates for Associate and full Professor positions. Candidates for Assistant Professor positions should demonstrate excellent research potential and a strong commitment to teaching. Truly outstanding Assistant Professor applicants will also be considered for the prestigious Sung Kah Kay Assistant Professorship. Candidates at more senior levels should have an established record of outstanding and recognized research achievements.
- Submit the following documents (in a single PDF) online via: https://faces.comp.nus.edu.sg
A cover letter that indicates the position applied for and the main research interests
A teaching statement
A research statement
- Provide the contact information of 3 referees when submitting your online application, or, arrange for at least 3 references to be sent directly to email@example.com
- Application reviews will commence on 1 October 2016 and continue until positions are filled
- Please submit your application by 15 December 2016
- If you have further enquiries, please contact the Search Committee Chair, Weng-Fai Wong, at firstname.lastname@example.org