Two Project Officer (PO) positions are available for a research project that will assess Singapore’s research funding programs for young global talents.
Singapore has made great strides in establishing R&D as a major pillar in the transformation of its economy. Attracting and retaining outstanding young research talents to Singapore is of paramount importance to the progress and sustainability of research in Singapore.
- Developing trajectory generator and trajectory tracking controller for a UAV/Quadrotor using multi-sensors fusion.
- Collect data and manage the UAV platform
- Integrate our developed algorithms into the system.
- Assist in developing our pose estimation and vision based navigation methods.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic/Computer/Mechatronics Engineering or in a related discipline
- Have experience in developing Px4 flight stack.
- Have experience in developing trajectory tracking control for UAVs.
- Have experience in localization of UAV using Kalman Filter with multi sensors.
- Have experience in programing in C++/python.
Preference will be given for candidates who:
- Have experience in ROS based development in Ubuntu Linux
- Have experience in Mavros development
- Have experience in robot state estimation (eg. VO, VIO, SLAM), planning, navigation
- Have good verbal and written communication skills in English
Interested candidates please send your CV/resume to:
Prof Wang Danwei
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.