The Delta-NTU Corporate Laboratory for Cyber-Physical Systems was jointly established by the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and Delta Electronics.
The Corp Lab aims to create business value through collaborative commercialization of translational research and industrial development. The successful candidates will conduct research and development work related to Smart Commercialization. The candidates are expected to contribute in effort targets new solution in Smart Commercialization.
Young and research-intensive, Nanyang Technological University (NTU Singapore) is ranked 12th globally. NTU is also placed 1st amongst the world’s best young universities and ranked 5th globally for Engineering and Technology.
Responsible for conducting research in the smart commercialization field to realize a prototype system of user-centric, stakeholder-oriented design system that supports the design and development of innovative solutions based on multicultural stakeholder/customer/user requirements.
Core Skill Needed (essential):
- Nature language processing and text mining skills.
- Background knowledge of ontology modelling, and semantic web is necessary
- Familiar with NoSQL database (back-end), such as MongoDB, Cassandra, or HBase
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture, trends and emerging technologies
- Has concepts or experience with third party libraries and can implement application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
PhD degree in Software Engineering, Computer Sciences, or related fields with knowledge/experience in computer programming, management information systems.
Interested candidates please send your CV/resume to:
Prof Chen Chun-Hsien
School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: MCHCHEN@NTU.EDU.SG
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.