- Electrical and Computer Engineering: Two tenure-track positions as Assistant Professor or Associate Professor to teach in areas in Electrical Computing and Engineering; maintain an active research agenda, advise students, and provide service to the institution. Positions begin August 2019.
- Required: Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or a closely related field by date of appointment. Appointment as Associate Professor requires outstanding record in teaching and research.
- Consideration may be given to candidates with prior teaching and/or research experience in Electrical and/or Computer Engineering (ECE), or prior teaching and/or research experience at the college level, or Robotics, including but not limited to: computer vision, sensor integration, multi-robot coordination; or Computer Engineering, including but not limited to: embedded systems, cyber-physical systems security, IoT, FPGA, AI, power-efficient computing.
- Faculty in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department (ECE) supervise student research, serve on university committees, and are committed to diversity and inclusive excellence.
- Submit letter of interest, curriculum vitae, statement of research plans and teaching philosophy to https://miamioh.hiretouch.com/job-details?jobID=6394. Department will request letters of reference from references listed in the application. For inquiries about the position contact Dr. Dmitriy Garmatyuk or Dr. Donald Ucci at firstname.lastname@example.org. Screening of applications will begin December 3, 2018 and will continue until the position is filled. For more information about the department, visit http://miamioh.edu/cec/academics/departments/ece/.
Miami University, an EO/AA employer, encourages applications from minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Miami does not permit, and takes action to prevent harassment, discrimination and retaliation. Requests for reasonable accommodations for disabilities should be directed to ADAFacultyStaff@miamioh.edu or 513-529-3560. Annual Security and Fire Safety Report may be found at: http://www.MiamiOH.edu/campus-safety/annual-report/index.html. Criminal background check required. All campuses are smoke- and tobacco-free.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.