1. Integrating suitable electronic circuits to develop a compact and cost-effective fibre sensing systems.
2. Developing circuitry to transmit the sensors’ data wirelessly.
3. Developing data processing software for such wireless fibre sensors.
4. Taking over previous work on electronics, embedded systems, and firmware development.
5. Developing interface to store sensors’ data in the Cloud.
1. Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field
2. Expert in making electronic circuits
3. Skilled in embedded system development and applications (e.g. Arduino, Raspberry Pi)
4. Experienced in interfacing different components with Microcontrollers/Microprocessors
5. Should be proficient in basics of programming languages like C, C++, Python
6. Experience in Wi-Fi/RF or any wireless networking
7. Experience in IoT related projects in the past is highly preferred.