A two-year Research Fellow position is available in the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. Major responsibility of this position involves conducting laboratory tests on soil stabilization, as well as writing project reports and scientific papers. Additionally, the appointee will assist the PI in writing research proposals and supervising students.
- PhD degree in Civil Engineering specialized in Geotechnical Engineering from reputable universities/institutions
- Research experience in soil stabilization with cementitious binders
- Strong publication record in reputable journals
- Good English writing and communication skills
- Experience in supervising research students and writing research proposals
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with strong initiatives
If you are interested, please send CV to PI, Dr. Yaolin Yi, via email: email@example.com