The college of biosystems engineering and food science at Zhejiang University is looking for several postdoctoral fellows in computational fluid dynamics (CFD) applications. Each appointment will be for up to two years with the potential for extension. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled.
1. Ph.D. degree in mechanical engineering with focus on CFD, fluid dynamics, heat transfer and other relevant disciplines.
2. Excellent commercial CFD code skills for FLUENT and GAMBIT.
3. Programming experience with FORTRAN and C.
4. Excellent verbal and written English skills.
5. Experience in large eddy simulation and multiphase flow is highly preferred.
6. Experience in experimental measurement such as PIV is highly preferred.
7. Applications include bioreactors, agricultural unmanned aerial vehicle, aquaculture systems, greenhouse, livestock ventilation, food processing and freeze drying, etc.
Please send a cover letter summarizing your interests and qualifications, curriculum vitae, and names of two references in a single pdf document to Dr. Binxin Wu. For more information, please contact Dr. Wu at email@example.com.