Are you interested in making robots more intelligent? For example, have you ever wondered:
- How autonomous vehicles are simulated and controlled?
- How to build software environments for fleets of robots?
- How robots bodies and behaviors could both be adapted simultaneously?
What you need?
- Successful university studies in robotics, computer science, control engineering, mathematics, or another related field.
- Desire to participate in scientific research
- Motivation to learn new things
- If you match with some of the following keywords, we would be super happy to get an application from you: Python, C++, ROS, Docker, Linux, robot hardware, reinforcement learning, deep learning, 3D printing, computer vision, robot kinematics.
Summer internships are paid positions.
How to apply
To apply for an internship in the Intelligent Robotics group at Aalto, please submit your application through our online recruitment system by using the link ("Apply now") below. Please include the following documents in your application:
- Motivation letter
- CV, including contact information, studies and work experience
- study transcript (informal transcript accepted)
Application deadline: 5.2.2023
(apply early, applications will be considered as they are received).
This year the range of topics of interest to us include e.g. autonomous driving, robotic manipulation, and reinforcement learning.
General information about our research group can be found on our website:
More information about topics will soon be available at https://irobotics.aalto.fi/summer-internships-2
For more information, please contact prof. Ville Kyrki, email@example.com
More about Aalto University: