Established in 1981, the SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (EEE) http://www.eee.ntu.edu.sg is one of the founding Schools of the Nanyang Technological University. Built on a culture of excellence, the School is renowned for its high academic standards and research. With more than 150 faculty members and an enrolment of more than 4,000, of which about 1,000 are graduate students, it is one of the largest EEE schools in the world and ranks 6th in the field of Electrical & Electronic Engineering in the 2017 QS World University Rankings by Subjects.
Delta Electronics was founded in 1971 and is a global leader in Power Electronics, Energy Management and Smart Green Life, with over 50 R&D sites globally and more than 5,000 R&D engineers.
Our lab is currently hiring a highly motivated postdoctoral research fellow with the following expertise:
- Metal-assisted chemical etching and its application for electronic/optoelectronic devices
- Light-matter interaction via textured semiconductor surfaces
- Design, fabrication, and characterization of optoelectronic, nanophotonics, and electronic materials and devices
- PhD degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering/Computer Science (related to metal-assisted chemical etching, fabrication and characterization of optoelectronic and electronic materials and devices)
- Have a track record of competitive research experience in terms of journal publications
- Have a good command of English and are able to communicate well
- Cleanroom experience is a must.
- Highly motivated and able to commit the whole period of the project
Interested candidates please indicate the Job Bank ID "JOB-2019-0015414" and send your CV/resume, a list of publications with relevant journal impact factors, a list of at least 2 references, and all relevant academic certificates to:
Prof Kim, Munho
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Application closes when the positions are filled.