Our research group aims at the frontier cross-cutting area of neural engineering and micro-nano medicine, and uses biocompatible micro-nano materials, micro-nano robotics, neural dynamics and control theory to explore flexible brain-computer interface and neural interaction theory, including biocompatible minimally invasive self-unfolding flexible brain-computer interface, micro-nano drug delivery robot, closed-loop regulation of neural circuits based on neural dynamics and brain-computer hybrid intelligent control theory and technology, providing theoretical and technical support for brain science research, diagnosis and treatment of brain diseases and brain-computer intelligence integration from the perspective of neural materials, devices and system integration.
Lab website: https://www.med.tsinghua.edu.cn/info/1356/1466.htm
Due to the need of laboratory development, we are now recruiting 1 postdoctoral fellow in the direction of neural system modeling and control.
Neural dynamics and control theory
1. PhD in Automation, Control or Applied Mathematics.
2. Received good scientific research training during the doctoral period, and those who have published high-level research papers are preferred.
3. Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, honest and trustworthy, good communication skills and teamwork spirit.
1. Participate in relevant research projects in the laboratory.
2. Carry out research independently and participate in the training of laboratory graduate students.
3. Assist cooperative tutors or independently apply for scientific research projects and actively participate in collaborative research projects.
Application and Submission Materials:
2. 1-2 representative papers
3. Estimated time to enter the group