The Faculty of Computer Information Science will contribute to advancing the curriculum of Computer and Information Science, delivery, and relevance to industry and high international standards. In addition to teaching, the faculty plays a role in meeting the division research goals and objectives and uses research activities to inform teaching and develop students’ analytical and problem-solving skills. The candidate will play an active role in curriculum development, assessment, and evaluation. The curriculum is taught within an applied student-centric learning environment that fosters respect for students, their culture, and their traditions. Faculty play an important role in assisting the development and administration of system-wide and directorate-specific policies and are viewed as active participants in academic and extracurricular events at the College and within the community.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field from an approved institution
- Appropriate academic professional qualifications as required
- A minimum of 3 years of Information Technology and/or Information Systems teaching/training experience in an applied educational environment at a tertiary level
- At least 3 years of relevant industry experience
- Must be able to provide instruction at various levels within the program areas
- Experience in developing course curriculum as per accreditation and international standards
- Possess specialist knowledge and the ability to operate specialist programs and equipment