AL-KHOBAR, KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
Position: Instructor/Lab Instructor
Department: Cybersecurity Center
Institution: Prince Mohammad bin Fahd University
Reports to: Director, The Cybersecurity Center
The instructor will be expected to provide the opportunity for students to share their knowledge with other students and to improve their understanding of the course material.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct cybersecurity training workshops,
- Conduct practical labs of cybersecurity and related areas,
- Research and summarize about the latest cybersecurity trends,
- Create new lab demonstrations or update the existing demos,
- Teach couple of courses as needed.
Qualifications & Experience & Skills
Successful candidates must have M.Sc. with 2 years or B.Sc. with 4 years of experience in the following areas:
- Linux Operating System (especially Kali Linux)
- Network Management & Security
- Security Analysis
- Penetration Testing
- Digital Forensics
- Programming (especially Java & Python)
- Mobile Application
- Web development
The successful candidate will have strong oral and written communication skills in English.
Remuneration and Benefits
PMU offers an income tax-free compensation package, commensurate with rank and experience, including 12-month salary, PMU accommodation, annual vacation, and annual round-trip airfare to the home country, medical insurance, and end of contract benefits.
How to Apply
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until positions are filled.
- Please mention the name of the source/website where you have seen this advertisement
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For submission of applications, log-on to our career site:
Alternatively, send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in the event of an unsuccessful online application. (Please specify Position Applied for: Ex: Assistant Professor in Software Engineering" in the email subject line and please also mention the name of the source/website where you have seen this advertisement)
PMU reserves the right to alter, amend and add responsibilities to this position in line with the institutional needs. Changes and amendments to this job description shall be within the academic framework and the general employment conditions.