Postdoctoral Researchers at Fudan University
Multiple postdoctoral opportunities are available at Micro-Nano System Center, Fudan University. We seek scientists who are enthusiastic to work closely with a multidisciplinary team (Material, Chemistry, Physics, and Microelectronics) at the Micro-Nano System Center to explore the application of materials in microelectronic devices and processing of semiconductor lithography industrialization. We collaborate closely with semiconductor industry and evaluate product at production line. The Micro-Nano System Center has equipments of SEM, AFM, RIE, EBE, ALD…
1. High resolution Micro-Nano lithography (including block copolymer self-assembly)
2. Novel Micro-Nano electronic devices
3. Smart Micro-Nano sensors
1. A doctoral degree holder in polymer physics, materials science, or microelectronics from well-known local or overseas universities
2. Has obtained a PhD degree for not more than 5 years
3. Applicants must have one of the research trainings such as clean room, micro-nano fabrication technology, Micro-Nano intelligent manufacture, or polymer physics, polymer self-assembly for lithography, as well as basic knowledge of nanomaterial characterization such as SEM, AFM.
4. Has an outstanding research trajectory, as well as the spirit of innovation, exploration and teamwork.
5. Good spoken and written English communication skills.
Salary System for Postdoctoral Researchers
1. Salary（Maximum Salary）
Amount/per Year (before tax): ¥540,000
2. Outstanding Postdoctoral Support Plan（¥180,000-¥80,000）
3. Shanghai "Super Postdoc" Incentive Plan (Amount/per Year: ¥150,000)
Living Facilities for Postdoctoral Researchers
Fudan university provides fully equipped apartments for postdoctoral researchers and kindergarten for kids.
How to apply
1. Curriculum vitae
2. Full text of representative papers from the past five years
3. Brief introduction of expertise summary, academic achievements, and research innovations
4. Honours and awards
5. Overall work plan
6. Expected on-boarding time
Please attach your cover letter and representative papers with an email title in the format of "Applied position-Affiliated institutions-Applicant Name" to Prof. Shisheng Xiong (email@example.com)