Postdoctoral Fellow on Advanced Pump and Marine Propulsor
The National Research Center for Fluid Machinery Engineering and System Engineering Technology at Jiangsu University of China is a unique national research center for pumps and system engineering in fluid machinery. The center in the research group led by distinguished professor Dr. James C. Huan is looking for postdoctoral fellows to carry out a unique joint U.S. and China R&D program in advanced pumps and marine propulsors.
Each appointment will be for up to two years with the possibility of extension or leading to employment by the sponsor of a global company. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled.
1. Ph.D. degree in mechanical engineering, or marine and ocean engineering with focus on advanced CFD, FSI simulation and optimization and a solid background in thermal-fluid sciences.
2. Programming experience with FORTRAN and C++.
3. Expert skills on code-level in OpenFOAM.
4. Commercial CFD code skills in Star CCM+, FLUENT, CFX are plus.
5. Experience in experimental measurements such as PIV and PDPA are highly preferred.
6. Good verbal and written English skills.
Please send a cover letter summarizing your research interests and qualifications, curriculum vitae, and names and contacts of two references in a single pdf document to Prof. James C. Huan via email@example.com.