"Department of Computer Engineering" of a Jeddah-based international university is seeking to appoint several faculty positions (both for males and females) that will have a key role in establishing the state-of-the-art research centers by securing funded research in addition to teaching responsibilities.
What We Offer:
The successful candidate will be offered a highly competitive tax-free salary, which will be commensurate with professional experience and research credentials. Other benefits include annual housing allowance, a one-time furniture allowance, monthly transportation allowance, annual tickets from Jeddah to the country of origin for up to three family members, free medical care and two months paid annual holidays. Also, they will receive logistic support for family visa. As part of career-building of the faculty, the university provides lucrative funding opportunities for conducting applied and commercialize research through various national and international grants.
What We Expect:
We are looking for highly motivated, outstanding scientists and active researchers who are equipped with the ability to create a difference. Responsibilities include writing proposals for funding, acquiring grants, engaging in scholarly activities, teaching and working on programs accreditation.
Titles:Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor.
Qualifications: PhD. preferably from a top-ranked North American/European university.
Have a Bachelor, Master and PhD. degree in the same related Major.
Have an established track record of publishing in top quartile journals.
Have at least 5 ISI-indexed publications (for Associate Prof. & Prof.) and at least 2 ISI-indexed publications (for Assistant Prof.) during the last 3 years.
Have demonstrated a potential to bring funded research.
ii) Nice to have:
Experience of curriculum development.
Exposure of accreditation with any national/international body.
Patent(s) on his/her credit.
Experience of product development.
We are interested in candidates with expertise and experience in specific areas but not limited to the provided minors.
Domains: Computer Engineering (CE) & Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Computer Architecture.
- Embedded Systems.
- Signal Processing.
- Communication Engineering.
- Parallel Computing.
- Reconfigurable Computing.
- Control Systems.
- Cyber Security.
- Computer Networks.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Cloud Computing.
- Expert Systems.
- Wireless Sensors Networks.
How to Apply:
Step 1:Interested applicants are invited to prepare their CV according to the following guidelines:
- Contact Details: Please also mention your ‘WhatsApp’ number and ‘Skype’ ID. The CV should preferably contain your recent picture. Also, mention your ID on research databases (ResearcherID, Google Scholar, ResearchGate)
- Qualifications: in reverse chronological order. The titles of degrees mentioned on a CV should exactly match with the awarded degrees. Also, mention the name of departments (in addition to universities) from where the degrees have been earned.
- Experience: in reverse chronological order. Please mention the list of courses taught and/or list of projects worked on.
- Publications:Categorize your journal publications in two categories: (i) ISI-Indexed (ii) Non-ISI. Please give complete bibliographic information including DOI of all publications.
- List of funded projects/patents/commercialized products.
- Any other details you may wish to include.
- References:List potential references (with their official email IDs).
Step 2: Send the CV in single PDF format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 4 months of publication of this advertisement. The subject of the email should be "Domain, Position, Gender." For example, "IOT, Associate Professor, Male."
While we appreciate all applications, only the qualified short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.