The Key Laboratory of Additive Manufacturing of High-Performance Materials of Shenzhen in the Southern University Science and Technology (SUSTech) is looking for Research Assistant Prof, Postdoc researchers and PhD candidates in the research area of additive manufacturing. With state-of-art 3D printing equipment and experts from all over the world, the Key Laboratory aims to build an advanced and internationally renowned 3D printing Theory and Technology R&D Center.
Research interests: materials development, structural design and optimization, system control, industrial applications etc for Additive Manufacturing and 3D printing
Recruitment position: Postdoctoral Researcher
1. Mechanical, material, chemical, biological, structural mechanics, automation and other related majors.
2. Strong English writing ability, published as a first author in professional English journals.
3. Passionate on scientific research, work hard and practical, and have a good team spirit.
4. Research experience related to 3D printing is preferred.
1. Provide first-class scientific research facilities and experimental platforms.
2. Those who performed well could be recommended to visit MIT in US during their postdoc.
3. The annual salary is more than 270,000 RMB, plus bonus.