For detailed information about these positions and how to apply, please visit:
- Gina Cody Research Chair in Chemical and Materials Engineering – Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering (CME)
- Tenure-Track Assistant Professor Position in Chemical and Biomedical Engineering – Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering (CME)
- Tenure-Track Assistant Professor Position in Applied Artificial Intelligence and Cybersecurity – Concordia Institute for Information Systems Engineering (CIISE)
- Tenure-Track Assistant Professor Position in Quantum Computing – Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering (CSSE)
- Tenure-Track Assistant Professor Position in Innovation in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence - Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering (CSSE)
- Tenure-Track Assistant Professor Positions in Computer Engineering (3 positions) – Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE)
The Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science is ranked among the top 10 engineering schools in Canada. The School is home to over 10,000 engineering and computer science students and a faculty complement of 235 faculty members. The School has about 4,500 graduate students enrolled in 35 graduate programs. Its research profile continues to grow as it fosters multidisciplinary approaches to finding solutions to a broad range of societal challenges. Concordia University and the School attract a high quality, diverse student population in all its programs.
For more information on the Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science, please visit:
Concordia University is located on unceded Indigenous lands. Tiohtià:ke/Montreal, on the traditional lands and waters of the Kanien’kehá:ka Nation, is historically known as a gathering place for many First Nations. Building on the skills of our faculty and the strengths of Indigenous, local, and global partnerships, we set our sights further and more broadly than others and align the quality of learning opportunities to larger trends and substantial challenges facing society.
Profoundly global, Concordia is North America’s top university under the age of 50 and is recognized for attracting some of the most talented faculty and students from around the world. Driven by ambition, innovation and a commitment to reconciliation, research and community engagement, Concordia is celebrated for advancing transformative learning, convergent thinking and public impact.
Concordia University is strongly committed to employment equity within its community, and to recruiting a diverse faculty and staff. The University encourages applications from all qualified candidates, including women, members of visible minorities, Indigenous persons, members of sexual minorities, persons with disabilities, and others who may contribute to diversification; candidates are invited to self-identify in their applications.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadian and Permanent Residents will be given priority.