Established in 1981, the SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (EEE) http://www.eee.ntu.edu.sg is one of the founding Schools of the Nanyang Technological University. Built on a culture of excellence, the School is renowned for its high academic standards and research. With more than 150 faculty members and an enrolment of more than 4,000, of which about 1,000 are graduate students, it is one of the largest EEE schools in the world and ranks 6th in the field of Electrical & Electronic Engineering in the 2017 QS World University Rankings by Subjects.
Applications are invited for a post doctoral research fellow position at the Satellite Research Centre (SaRC) in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at Nanyang Technological University of Singapore.
SaRC currently has one position open for a qualified candidate to work on a systems study in orbital debris mitigation using cubesats
- PhD in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical or Aerospace).
- Knowledge of Orbital Dynamics
- Experience working with Satellite hardware.
- Clean room experience.
- Experience in Matlab or other numerical programing skills
- Strong analytical ability, communication skills, creativity and self-motivation.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and also in a team environment.
Interested applicants please indicate the "Job Bank ID JOB-2019-0016051/ 0016097" in your subject heading
Please send your CV/ resume and a statement of research interest to:-
Asst. Prof Amal Chandran
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Application closes when the positions are filled.