Established in 1981, the SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (EEE) http://www.eee.ntu.edu.sg is one of the founding Schools of the Nanyang Technological University. Built on a culture of excellence, the School is renowned for its high academic standards and research. With more than 150 faculty members and an enrolment of more than 4,000, of which about 1,000 are graduate students, it is one of the largest EEE schools in the world and ranks 6th in the field of Electrical & Electronic Engineering in the 2017 QS World University Rankings by Subjects.
The candidates will work on research topic including: modelling and large-signal analysis of microgrid, transient stability analysis of power electronics dominated power system. Following knowledge and experience are needed for the candidate to get this job:
- A candidate is expected to have a degree in electrical engineering, equivalent experience in PhD degree.
- A candidate is expected to have a strong background in power system, power electronics and modern control theory. A research experience in renewable energy generation and microgrid is preferred.
- A candidate should have the basic writing skill and have published papers related to modelling and stability analysis of microgrid on IEEE Transactions.
- A candidate is expected to Fluent in English and had presentation on international academic conference related to power electronics such as IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC), IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE).
- A candidate is expected to be familiar with following software: Matlab and PSCAD, and following controller: DSP and RT-lab.
- PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or related subjects.
- English academic writing
- Familiar with the following software: Matlab and PSCAD.
- Familiar with the following controller: DSP and RT-Lab.
- Familiar with small-signal modelling and chaos theory.
- Can publish Top IEEE journal paper individually.
Interested candidates please send your CV (resume) with contacts of references to:
Assistant Professor Jack Zhang Xin
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 639798
50 Nanyang Avenue, South Spine, Block S2-B2C-95
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: <Email: email@example.com>
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Application closes when the positions are filled.