- Electrical & Computer Engineering: Assistant/Associate Professor (two tenure-track positions) to teach in areas of computing or engineering; maintain an active research agenda; advise students; and provide service to the institution. Positions begin August 2020.
- Require: Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Robotics, or a closely related field by date of appointment. Appointment as Associate Professor requires outstanding record in teaching and research.
- Consideration may be given to candidates with teaching or research experience related to Robotics Engineering, including, but not limited to: Integration of autonomous systems, computer vision, sensor integration, multi-robot control and coordination, embedded systems, cyber-physical systems and security, artificial intelligence.
- Faculty in the ECE Department supervise student research, serve on university committees, and are committed to diversity and inclusive excellence. For more information about the department, visit http://miamioh.edu/cec/academics/departments/ece/
- Submit letter of interest, curriculum vitae, statement of research plans, and teaching philosophy to http://jobs.miamioh.edu/cw/en-us/job/495947. Department will request letters of recommendation from references listed in application. For inquiries about the position contact Dr. Dmitriy Garmatyuk or Dr. Donald Ucci at email@example.com. Screening of applications will begin December 2, 2019 and will continue until the position is filled.
- Miami University, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, encourages applications from minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Miami University prohibits harassment, discrimination and retaliation on the basis of age (40 years or older), color, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, military status, national origin (ancestry), pregnancy, race, religion, sex/gender, status as a parent or foster parent, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, programs or employment practices. Requests for reasonable accommodations for disabilities related to employment should be directed to ADAFacultyStaff@MiamiOH.edu or 513-529-3560.
- As part of the University’s commitment to maintaining a healthy and safe living, learning, and working environment, we encourage you to read Miami University’s Annual Security & Fire Safety Report at: http://www.MiamiOH.edu/campus-safety/annual-report/index.html, which contains information about campus safety, crime statistics, and our drug and alcohol abuse and prevention program designed to prevent the unlawful possession, use, and distribution of drugs and alcohol on campus and at university events and activities. This report also contains information on programs and policies designed to prevent and address sexual violence, domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking. Each year, email notification of this website is made to all faculty, staff, and enrolled students. Written notification is also provided to prospective students and employees. Hard copies of the Annual Security & Fire Safety Report may be obtained from the Miami University Police Department at (513) 529-2223. A criminal background check is required. All campuses are smoke- and tobacco-free.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.