Established in 1981, the SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (EEE) http://www.eee.ntu.edu.sg is one of the founding Schools of the Nanyang Technological University. Built on a culture of excellence, the School is renowned for its high academic standards and research. With more than 150 faculty members and an enrolment of more than 4,000, of which about 1,000 are graduate students, it is one of the largest EEE schools in the world and ranks 6th in the field of Electrical & Electronic Engineering in the 2017 QS World University Rankings by Subjects.
A successful candidate will work on:
- Mixed-signal integrated circuit designs (digital frequency generators)
- Emerging integrated circuit research topic of machine learning hardware.
- Based on basic knowledge and skills in custom integrated circuit designs and a solid understanding in the basic machine learning algorithms
- The candidate will build a prototype CMOS test-chip for showcasing the original machine learning algorithms, hardware architecture and mixed-signal circuit designs.
- The original research outcome will be published in top-tier international circuits and architecture conferences and journals such as ISSCC, ISCA, MICRO, VLSI symposium and JSSC.
- Bachelor/ PhD Degree in Electrical Engineering are required
- Basic knowledge in custom analog and mixed-signal integrated circuit design is required
- Basic knowledge in machine learning and neural network is required
Interested applicants please indicate the "Job Bank ID JOB-2019-0028453 & JOB-2019-0027443" in your subject heading send your CV/ resume to:
Prof Bongjin Kim
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Application closes when the positions are filled.