School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Tenure and Tenure-Track Faculty Positions
Young and research-intensive, Nanyang Technological University (NTU Singapore) is ranked 12th globally. It is also placed 1st amongst the world’s best young universities and ranked 5th globally for Engineering and Technology.
The School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (MAE) is one of the largest mechanical and aerospace engineering schools in the world. With well-established industry partnerships, MAE provides an active and vibrant research environment with excellent R&D infrastructure and numerous opportunities for research funding. The school has an enrolment of over 2500 undergraduate students with over 120 faculty members and 140 full-time research staff working in well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratories. A growing research student population of over 400 is also actively engaged in strategic research and development work.
We invite highly qualified candidates in the following expertise areas to join its dynamic team of faculty.
• Advanced Manufacturing
• Smart Manufacturing
• Actuators & Sensors
• UAV/ Flight Mechanics & Control
• Vibration & Impact
• Computational Fluid Dynamics
• Possess relevant Bachelor and PhD degrees from reputable universities.
• A good research track record, and postdoctoral experience would be advantageous.
Successful candidates are expected to teach at both undergraduate and graduate levels, supervise graduate students and undergraduate projects. Candidates on tenure-track would also be expected to acquire research funding and conduct research.
• An active and vibrant research environment
• Excellent R&D infrastructure and opportunities for research funding
• Well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratories
• Attractive research start-up grants and PhD student scholarships
• A competitive remuneration package and attractive benefits
Information about the School can be obtained at www.mae.ntu.edu.sg/.
Details on the general terms for faculty positions are available at http://www.ntu.edu.sg/NSS/NSSHumanResources/Pages/General-Terms-for-Faculty-Positions.aspx
• Learn more on how to apply for our faculty positions. http://www.ntu.edu.sg/ohr/career/submit-an-application/Pages/Faculty-Positions.aspx
• Please send your detailed CV and completed Personal Particulars Form to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
, stating clearly the position and area
you are applying for.
• Providing your ResearchID or ORCID will prove advantageous.
Application remains open until the positions are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.