The Lu Digital Pharmaceutics Lab (https://www.lu-lab.net/) seeks two postdoctoral fellows to join our group. We are looking for applicants who are highly motivated, open-minded, creative, intellectually curious, and have a passion for translational medicine. Our research interests lie at the intersection of micro-nanotechnologies, multiomics analysis, and data driven approaches, aiming to develop effective analysis tools and therapeutic strategies for cancer, autoimmune diseases, and infectious diseases.
Candidates are expected to have an excellent track record in bioengineering, immunology, micro/nano fabrication, and/or computational biology, with a Ph.D. degree in Immunology, Biological Science, Biochemistry, Engineering, Medicine, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or a closely related discipline. Candidates are also expected to have the capacity to work on multiple projects, meet deadlines, and communicate effectively with peers and colleagues. The successful candidates will work on (1) innovative methods for single extracellular vesicle analysis, and (2) microfluidics-powered single cell analysis
- Review scientific literature.
- Conduct scientific experiments, analyze data, and prepare reports.
- Work with other members of the lab and of other labs to conduct collaborative research.
- Write and publish scientific papers in journals and submit abstracts to conferences.
- Write fellowship applications and work with Dr. Yue Lu on grant applications.
- Help train other members of the lab.
- Contribute to day-to-day workings of the research lab.
Those interested should contact Prof. Lu (email@example.com, please reference “postdoc application" in the subject line) with a single PDF file containing a cover letter briefly describing research interests and accomplishments, a CV with a complete list of publications and copies of up to three relevant papers, and names of at least three references.
We look forward to hearing from you!