Established in 1981, the SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (EEE) http://www.eee.ntu.edu.sg is one of the founding Schools of the Nanyang Technological University. Built on a culture of excellence, the School is renowned for its high academic standards and research. With more than 150 faculty members and an enrolment of more than 4,000, of which about 1,000 are graduate students, it is one of the largest EEE schools in the world and ranks 6th in the field of Electrical & Electronic Engineering in the 2017 QS World University Rankings by Subjects.
We are looking to hire a motivated post-doc to work on machine learning and data analytics. The candidate must have a strong background in machine learning, AI, signal processing, optimization methods, probability, and statistics. The candidate must have a Ph.D. in relevant fields.
Our lab is currently hiring a highly motivated postdoctoral research fellow with the following expertise:
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or other related fields.
- Solid Mathematical skills.
- Experience in implementing algorithms for machine learning and data analytics.
- English: Fluent speaking/writing skills
- PhD degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering/Computer Science
- Develop ML algorithms for inference in networks, including IoT networks.
- Perform software implementation and empirical studies.
- Help to supervise graduate students and contribute to proposal writing.
Interested candidates please indicate the Job Bank ID "JOB-2019-0010357" and send your CV/resume, a list of publications with relevant journal impact factors, a list of at least 2 references, and all relevant academic certificates to:
Prof Tay Wee Peng
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Application closes when the positions are filled.