Position Description ：
Zhejiang University (ranked TOP 3 in China) invites qualified applicants for multiple positions of Research Professor and Distinguished Postdoc Fellow. The research tasks are in the area of nanoelectronics, advanced sensors, and 2D materials. The candidate can serve as Principal Investigator for NSFC project. The affiliated ZJU team is actively collaborating with top academic institutes around the world, including University of Cambridge and Stanford University.
The university has a newly-built cleanroom (100 class) facilitating all the key instruments for nanofabrication and characterization, including EBL
lithography (Karl Suss MA6), DIRE
(Oxford Plasma lab system 100), ICP
, Raman, FITR
(Kurt J. Lesker), E-beam evaporator (Angstrom), CVD
, Logic Analyzer , ultrafast fs-laser system, low-temperature probe station, Network Analyzer (R&S ZVA67, 67GHz), Keyence con-focal microscope, etc.
We seek candidates with PhD degree in micro/nanoelectronics, optoelectronics, physics, material sciences, or a related field. Preferably, the candidates should have a PhD degree from a University with TOP
100 World Ranking.
- Nanoelectronics (Post-Moore’s devices, emerging memories)
- Neuromorphic computing & sensing
- Advanced photodetectors & imaging sensors
- Two-dimensional materials and devices
- Strong ability to conduct high-quality independent research
- Hands-on research experience in one of the above areas
- Solid understanding of semiconductor device physics
- Excellent track record in research publication
- Clean-room experience: a great plus
- Under 32 years old
- The candidate should have a Ph.D. degree from a University with TOP 200 World Ranking.
Physics, electronic science and technology, microelectronics, machinery and materials, etc.
Salary and Employment Benefits:
- Annual salary: average RMB 350,000 (~US$ 50,000), depending on candidate’s level of experience and competence.
- Upon completing the three-years’ research, qualified postdoc fellow could be recommended for Tenure-Track Faculty position with starting annual salary of US $60,000.
- Comprehensive benefits include social security insurance, medical/dental insurance, subsidized housing, tax-refund (for a non-Chinese citizen), and other fringe benefits.
Required Application Materials:
Please send CV, 3-5 representative publications, and the contact info of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position is open until filled.