The Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (MAE) at the West Virginia University anticipates filling multiple MS/Ph.D. graduate research positions to conduct research into algorithms on applications of artificial intelligence, and reinforcement learning.
- Strong Python/Julia programming language
- Hold an accredited B.S. or M.S. in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, or related disciplines.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work on highly interdisciplinary and time-sensitive projects
- Interest in artificial intelligence and reinforcement learning
Potential applicants should send via e-mail a CV and the names of two references to Dr. Ali Baheri at firstname.lastname@example.org. The review of all applications will begin immediately and will continue until the positions are filled.