King Faisal University (KFU) is located in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia, Al-Hassa (150 km away from City of Dammam). The University offers a range of degree programs and English language is the medium of instruction in the College of Engineering.
The College of Engineering at KFU seeks multiple faculty members at all ranks (Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor) in the following areas starting Fall 2019:
1) Chemical Engineering (male): Process Dynamic & Control, Optimization, and Thermodynamics.
2) Civil & Environmental Engineering (male): Water Resources Engineering, Transportation Engineering, and
3) Electrical Engineering (male): Communications, Electronics, and Control Systems.
4) Mechanical Engineering (male): Thermofluid, Manufacturing and Production, and Applied Mechanics.
5) Biomedical Engineering (male and female): Biochemical Engineering, Biomechanical Engineering,
Bioelectronics, Biomedical Instrumentations, and Biomedical Data & Image Processing.
Anticipated starting date: September 1st, 2019
The successful applicant is expected to establish a vigorous research program and to participate in teaching at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
The college is looking for candidates who can lead an interdisciplinary research at KFU. The candidates should possess international reputation as a leader in their research field, and a record of distinguished academic and scholarly achievements.
- Applicant must have all academic degrees (B.Sc./M.Sc./Ph.D.) from recognized universities with grade point
average (GPA) of at least 3.0/4.0 or equivalent.
- Applicant must have university teaching experience
- All qualifications must be in areas directly related to the discipline.
Successful candidates are offered very attractive employment package including highly competitive tax-free salary, transportation allowance, on campus accommodation or housing allowance. The university has its own state-of-the-art medical and dental clinics. Additionally, successful candidates are given free air ticket(s) to Dammam airport, annual repatriation return air ticket for the faculty member and three dependents, a 60 days paid summer leave and an end-of-service gratuity.
Interested applicants should use the following link and apply online
Applicants should attach copies of their passport, credentials such as academic degrees and transcripts and teaching experience records.
For any queries or related technical issues, please contact the email given below:
Once the online application is received by the recruiting committee:
1. The application is forwarded to the concerned academic department for a thorough evaluation of the
academic and professional experience.
2. The department will shortlist the applications for interview.
3. The department recommends or rejects the application after the interview.
4. The recommended candidate will receive a preliminary offer of employment.
5. If the applicant accepts the offer, the department sends its recommendation to the deanship for approval.
6. Once approved, the Contracting Department at KFU sends the offer officially to the candidate for visa