About Our Research Group:
Successful applicants will join the power and control research group in EEE, NTU, a top school among fastest young research institutes. The group focuses on interdisciplinary research with emphasis on power systems and coupled infrastructure. The group works in collaboration with the world’s leading experts in electrical engineering, controls, physics, and mathematics from various top-notch research institutes like MIT.
We have two opening positions for Postdoctoral Fellows to conduct research in the area of power systems and coupled infrastructure.
The responsibilities include:
i) pursue research in power system operation, stability & control, and interdependent infrastructure;
ii) publish high-quality papers in relevant journals and present at conferences.
1. A Ph.D. degree in power systems, controls, operational research, physics, applied mathematics, or related disciplines with a proven track record
2. Good communication skills
3. Experience writing grant proposals
1. Interdisciplinary background with expertise in control, optimization, machine learning, or theoretical computer science
2. Proficiency in programming languages such as MATLAB, Mathematica, and Julia
3. Able to work in a collaborative team environment
Please send your CV, Google Scholar or Research Gate link, representative publications, and a list of three references to:
Prof. Nguyen Dinh Hung
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.